Wednesday 11 July 2012

Scrapbooking Class Part 2


Stampin' Up! recently ran regional training days around the country. Unfortunately I could not attend my local training as I was 39 weeks pregnant at the time. However, after the events someone posted an instruction sheet for the scrapbooking make and take at the training day. I just LOVED the layout so had to have a go. Mine isn't exactly the same as those completed at the trainings as I didn't have all the same embellishments. But this is my version of the SU layout.

The base colours are Wild Wasabi and Baja Breeze and the designer papers are the Twitterpated papers from the Summer Mini catalogue. I embellished with the matching Twitterpated mini buttons and buttons from my subtles stash. The stamping in the background and on the floral embellishments used the Summer Mini set Mixed Bunch (and matching tone on tone ink pads).

I'll be back tomorrow with a recent workshop make and take. In the mean time, happy crafting ;0)
-X-


No comments:

Post a Comment