Friday 6 July 2012

An Everyday Enchantment Hostess Thank You


I just wanted to share with you today a Hostess Thank You gift I made for my lovely hostess Andrea last week. I had seen this set on Pinterest and wanted a good reason to recreate it. So when I set about coming up with a Hostess thank you I thought this would be perfect, and it fits perfectly with this months Everyday Enchantment promotion.

Here is the thank you card I made using Tea Shoppe stamp set and the Everyday Enchantment papers. The colour scheme is Peach Parfait, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade.


I created this teabag dispenser and filled it with calming fruit teas. This again is focused around the colours in the Everyday Enchantment paper and the stamp is from Tea Shoppe. The ribbon is Peach Parfait Poly Stitched.
 Here is a close up of the tea bag dispenser details. The flower on the top is made from two paper daisies stamped with Calypso Coral and Peach Parfait and sponged around the edges. The centre of the flower is an Antique Brad.

 If you have any questions or would like to take advantage of this months fantastic free ribbon and brad promotion please get in touch directly on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment