Thursday 12 July 2012

The Open Sea Workshop Make

Here is my June workshop make inspired by a card I'd seen a member of the Stampin' Up! team I belong to make. I love this maritime inspired card and especially love using the new Summer Mini stamp set The Open Sea. The colour scheme is Early Espresso and Crumb Cake. I used a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes. And the embellishments are the mini brads from the main catalogue. The background is stamped using the Woodgrain stamp.

And a quick Summer update.  Here is a pic from my cousin's wedding of Summer with my lovely Dad ;0) She is getting so big now and enjoys chatting and smiling with us all (she loves being around groups of chatting women- I think the sound of chatter is soothing to her. She'll fit right in with my craft classes once she is a bit older).

Please get in touch with any questions about Stampin' Up!

Happy crafting ;0)
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment