Friday 27 July 2012

Tea Shoppe Thank You

Woohoo!! I finally have lots of lovely things to share with you. I have been busy beavering away for classes and workshops which hasnt left too much time for blogging. So I am attempting to catch up with all the photos I have been taking by scheduling some posts for the upcoming week.

Here is the hostess gift and card from Wednesday's party with Charlotte. I made another of the fab teabag holders I found on Pinterest using the exclusive Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (only available for another 4 days so get your order in asap!). I've shared that project before though so I thought I would highlight the card I made instead.
                                                                                                                                                           
I love this stamp set from the Summer Mini, Tea Shoppe and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it carries over into the new main catalogue. The colour scheme is Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede, Poppy Parade & Peach Parfait. And do you notice the ingenious placement of the sentiment to cover up the fact that the teacups were stamped super wonky? ;0)

I'll be sad to see this designer series paper retire (again) but I'm definitely stocking up before the end of this month.

And in other news, I got my new Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue in the post this morning. It is FANTASTIC!!! I cannot wait to share all the new items with you on September 1st ;0)

Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment