Friday 29 April 2016

Playful Pals Frog Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Morning lovelies. How has your week been? I have been working on the lovely Enjoy The Little Things Project Kit ready for tomorrow's class. What a delight it has been putting it all together. Pop back on Monday and I will share the finished project with you.

Today I have another of my Telford display projects to share with you. When I started working with our carryover In Colors and I came to creating samples with Cucumber Crush I knew the Playful Pals bundle would be a perfect combination. I created this little frog using all the component parts of the Playful Pals stamp set.


To make my little frog in to a girl I added a Watermelon Wonder bow. I stamped the matching Suite Sayings sentiment in Watermelon Wonder also.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment