Friday 22 April 2016

A Memories in the Making Mini Album from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Friday Crafters.

How has your week been? I've been super busy prepping for my card class tomorrow. I have some lovely makes to share with my ladies. I also had some lovely news yesterday. I entered a card in to a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator competition and I placed as a runner up which means I have been invited to a party at the UK Head Office to celebrate the Cards for Keeps charity campaign. I am so excited to get to have a look around SU HQ here in the UK.

I have a project to share today that I made as one of my display projects for Telford last weekend. I found an old mini album I had made in the early days of my scrapbooking. I realised it would be perfect to redesign and add pics too. I re-covered the front and back covers with In Color 2015-2018 Designer Series Paper in Watermelon Wonder. I used the Memories in the Making Project Life Bundle to decorate each page and to create the front cover (I used mainly the Embellishment Pack).


I went through my HUGE box of pictures ready for scrapbooking and found a set of pictures I took from a camping trip I took with Sam in 2011 before Summer & Sylvie came along. Mum and Dad went on a 6 week road trip so we looked after Kala for the duration. We had a blast camping on the Jurassic Coast for a long weekend and I loved reliving the memories making this little mini album.

The inside of this mini album was created from one sheet of 12"x12" Basic Black cardstock. I did a quick google search to find a video that would show you how to create this and found this  tutorial. I do love an economical project that uses only one complete sheet as the base album.


 I added squares of DSP to each page and then cut my photos to fit. On the opposite flipped page I added the small square Project Life cards from the Accessories Pack along with embellishments and journalling.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment