Monday 18 April 2016

Bohemian Designer Series Paper Envelope Swaps from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Monday lovelies. How was your weekend? Would you believe we were snowed on in Telford my Stampin' Up! weekend? We woke up Saturday morning to a settled layer of snow over everything. I definitely hadn't packed for snow. Luckily it all melted pretty quick and was replaced with lovely sunshine.

Today's crafty share is my choccie envelope swap I made for my teamies on Friday afternoon. My upline Michelle hosted a lovely crafty afternoon with a fab cream tea. We had games and a raffle (I was lucky enough to win a gorgeous SU handbag). We made a super lovely notecard set which I will share with you later in the week.

I created my teamie swap with the Bohemian Designer Series Paper cut in to 5" squares. I then created the smallest envelope (2" x 3") on the Envelope Punch Board. To create the pocket I simply didnt seal the top flap down.


I added the stamped heart and flower detail and wrapped my envelopes with Baker's Twine.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment