Wednesday 6 April 2016

A Love Blossoms Mini Gift Box from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning lovelies.

Well what a week it has been. I have launched my new Jamberry Nail Wraps venture. I am super excited about a whole lot of prettiness headed my way in the post. I have been trialling the wraps and they are fab. They are long lasting and durable. They are easy to apply and to remove when you fancy a change. I am just in love with pretty nails without having to wait for them to dry. If you click on the link above you can find out more. Now back to normal crafty service.....

I have this lovely little Love Blossoms Gift Box to share today. I made the basic box using the Gift Box Punch Board and a 6" square piece of Love Blossoms DSP.


Once the basic box was put together I created a wrap around tag with a piece of Vellum and the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. I stamped my Decorative Label with the sentiment from Cottage Greetings in Rose Red. I added the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper flower and tied the vellum closed with a piece of embroidery thread.


This was a project we made in a pre-Easter class and we all added mini Lindt bunnies to our boxes as a little Easter gift. These would be perfect place settings or favours for a birthday dinner or special event.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment