Monday 4 April 2016

It's My Party Class Makes from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Monday crafty friends ;0)

How was your weekend? We've had a lovely one here as my Mum's dog Kala came to stay and the girls absolutely loved having her here (or 'babysitting' her as Summer says). We walked her to the park and spent some time making her dinner and fussing over her bedding. So all in all it was a great time had by all. 

I wanted to share with you a series of projects I put together for my 'It's My Party' creative class a couple of months back. Through the afternoon we made 4 cards and an envelope pouch to keep them all in. We used the colours from the DSP as our focus- Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Mint Macaron.

The first card uses the Balloon Celebration Bundle. Can you see I added a little Wink of Stella detailing to the balloons to give a bit of dimension.


I've seen these split/peek a boo style cards a lot on Pinterest and thought these gorgeous patterned papers would work perfectly. I added the Party Wishes sentiment as my stamped element behind the folded back section. I also added extra texture with the It's My Party Enamel Dots.


I saw a rainbow effect card on Pinterest and decided to have a go myself. It was a bit of a manoeuvre for everyone to get all the balloons stamped. But we got there in the end. I loved going through my ink pads to create this Stampin' Up! rainbow.


And the final card we made used the Confetti Textured Impressions Embossing Folder as the focus. I used a dauber to add the ink colours to the embossed Whisper White. We then added the other stamped elements to the central space.


All the cards plus their envelopes fitted in to this Envelope Punch Board pouch. We used a 12" piece of the It's My Party DSP and the punch board. The whole envelope was held together with a contrasting belly band.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment