Thursday 31 March 2016

A Happy New Home Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

It is the last day of Sale-A-Bration. And what a 3 months it has been. I've loved this years offerings and will miss crafting with the gorgeous papers and stamps. If you've had your eye on any of the exclusive Sale-A-Bration items, today is the last day to take advantage of the freebies with a spend of £45+.

I have a new home card to share today that I made for one of my lovely ladies who recently moved. This uses the gorgeous Happy Home stamps from the Spring Summer catalogue paired with the Hearth and Home Framelits.


I began by cutting my window and then measuring and cutting a piece of Whisper White to fit behind the window. I stamped the tree image from Happy Home on my piece of Whisper White and then coloured with a dauber and Soft Sky/Wild Wasabi inks.

In my stash I found a doily that I cut down to fit over my window to make a fancy blind. I then mounted the window over a background created using the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper with a strip of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment