Friday 11 March 2016

A very special Playful Pals Birthday from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

I have a super special card to share with you today. It is my littlies 2nd Birthday so I sat down to create her something special using my Playful Pals stamp set. I did a quick Pinterest search for different animals I could make and I came across one post that had used the elements for little monsters. So I set about creating my little quartet of creatures.

I tried to use as many elements as possible to create my little critters. You might recognise the googly eyes from an old Valentines Stampin' Up! kit called Monster Hugs (which made me fall in love with little crafty monsters).


I loved adding all the little details to them like the little bows and the textured tummies.

The card itself measures 12" x 4". I used the thick piece of cardboard that comes in a DSP pack as I knew I wanted a thicker sturdier base to stand up to a 2 year old and 3 year olds handling. I layered my white card base with DSP from the Its My Party Paper Stack. I added the stamped 2 using my Number of Years bundle.

And here is my little 2 year old celebrating and being cheeky as always: 


I have another birthday card to share with you on Monday that features a lovely little punch art mouse. Pop back then to find out more.

Thank you for popping by today.  And don't forget to pop by the International Blog Highlight that I mentioned on Wednesday over on Kylie's blog to check out all the creations and vote for your favourites. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment