Wednesday 2 March 2016

A Botanicals For You Sale-A-Bration Butterfly from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafty friends. How is your week going? It has been a bright sunny week on the Isle of Wight so far. Hopefully Spring might be just around the corner ;0) I've been inspired to join in with the Global Design Project weekly challenge again this week. This weeks theme is a colour challenge: Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate. I love having a challenge or theme to work to. This is what I came up with:


For this card I created a mask with my Bold Butterflies Framelits. I stamped the small flowers from Botanicals For You in all three colours from the challenge to create the butterfly shape. I added definition around the edges of my mask with a sponge dauber and Daffodil Delight ink.

I punched an Elegant Butterfly in Whisper White and stamped my 'happy' from Endless Birthday Wishes across the butterfly. I adhered and added the 'birthday' and smaller itty punched butterflies. To finish I added Candy Dots and Basic Pearls. (I also added a small piece of exclusive Sale-A-Bration silver glitter tape which I daubered with Basic Grey ink to match the colours of the card).


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

7 comments:

  1. Such a clever idea using the butterfly mask. Wonderful card, thank you for playing at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Teneale. Love the Global Design Project and love your blog too. I am a big fan xx

      Delete
  2. Sarah, I love how you used the butterfly as a mask to create such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us for our color challenge this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Connie for taking the time to visit and comment. Loved your card this week too and your blog is fab and inspiring xx

      Delete
  3. Such a bright and beautiful card, I can't compete with commenting after Teneale and Connie but I do love your card all the same :) Thanks for joining us this week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always compete my lovely Upline. Your comments are always very much appreciated. Love your blog. Your projects stand out a mile when they pop up on Pinterest. Your style is so distinct I know its a Michelle original without checking the watermark ;0) xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous card Sarah. Love the techniques you have used and all the little touches which totally make this card special. Thanks for sharing the step by step! xxx

    ReplyDelete