Monday 29 February 2016

A Pot of Flowering Fields Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafty friends and a very Happy Leap Year Monday to you all. How was your weekend? Mine was super busy with my February Card Class and I got the baking bug. I spent yesterday making and baking all day and have a stock pile of Slimming World friendly snacks and cakes to prove it!

I have a card from my monthly card class to share with you this morning. I had seen this card over on my Demo friend Rose's blog and absolutely loved it so decided to give it a go myself. I loved the simplicity of the card.

I used an Old Olive card base which I mirrored in my colouring (I used my Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker for the leaves). I used my Curvy Corner Trio Punch for the fancy corners on my Whisper White layer.

I hand drew a template for the flower pot which I then used to trace enough pots for all my card class ladies. We cut the pot from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and sponge daubered with Cajun Craze to give the added dimension.


 When it came to stamping the Flowering Fields flowers I marked the edges of my flower pot with pencil to give me a guide to position my flowers. I stamped my flowers in Memento Black ink and coloured with my Brights Stampin' Write Markers.

The sentiment is taken from Cottage Greetings and is stamped in Tempting Turquoise and Pacific Point (I used my markers to colour the stamp directly).


Flowering Fields is one of the exclusive stamp sets only available through March 31st as part of Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration promotion. You can receive this stamp set for free with a purchase of £45+. I love crafty freebies with my purchases. Sale-A-Bration really is the best time of the crafting year.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment