Monday 15 February 2016

8 more Tin of Cards projects from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

 Hello happy crafters. How is your Monday going? I'm on a countdown to 9pm for the return of the Walking Dead. My other half and I are huge fans (we are even off to Walker Stalker at the weekend- a convention for zombie fans!). 


But to get me through the day waiting I have been busy crafting and prepping for my crafty week ahead. I have a Stampin' Up! party on Wednesday which I am super looking forward to. 


I hosted my Tin of Cards class on Saturday. Sadly not everyone made it in the end due to the dreaded winter lurgies. But we had a lovely time all the same and everyone made their tin unique with a variety of cards for different occasions contained within.

I thought I would round off my week long Tin of Cards fun by sharing the last 2 sets of cards I made to go inside my tin- the Crumb Cake cut out cards and the Whisper White card bases. 


I added a couple of stamp sets in to the mix to make the sympathy card and the new baby card. I wanted to have at least one card per file in the tin.

Of the white cards my favourite is the 'Hello' card. I loved using the elements in a slightly different way. I used the punched out metallic fold from the shutter elements to make the background. I added the stamped crosses from the Tin of Cards stamp set and simply added gold thread and an epoxy heart. Sometimes the simplest cards are the best.


Thank you for popping by today. Pop back on Wednesday for more craftiness. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment