Wednesday 10 February 2016

A Trio of Tin of Cards Makes from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning lovelies. It is a new cross stitch owl chart day so I am excited to see what Owl 3 has in store later today (I really should start giving my owls names!). But in the mean time I have a trio of cards to share today. I mentioned on Monday how much fun I had been having with my Tin of Cards Project Kit. These three cards are the first three I have made as examples for my Saturday class.

For these first three cards I used the examples from the kit instructions to create my cards. The kit contains enough supplies to make 16 cards as well as all the file dividers and the tin itself. The instructions suggest 4 cards of 4 designs. I wanted to mix things up a bit so I am going to be using the supplies to make cards for all sorts of occasions to fill my tin with.

This is my favourite of card of the three made with the beautiful butterfly elements in the kit.


I love the added detail of stamping your greeting underneath the Crushed Curry butterfly to show through.


I stayed quite close to the example for this card. I love the layered look of this card. This is actually just one piece of Designer Series Paper which is designed to give this effect behind the die cut card base.  To any followers of my blog you'll know how much I love adding doodling and dots to my cards. Well this card base features that effect already.


This is my third creation using the bakers twine, star shaped elements and die cuts. I love this gold foil shutter element. Plus you get lots of thin bits of gold foil punched out that you can reuse on other cards too.


This is just the first three creations using the kit. There are so many elements still left in the kit. I am really enjoying putting the cards together and looking forward to seeing my class ladies on Saturday even more.

Don't forget it is still Sale-A-Bration (until the end of March). If you purchased the Tin of Cards Project Kit and coordinating stamp set plus a Snail Adhesive you'd be able to choose a Sale-A-Bration freebie as an extra. Who doesn't love a free crafty gift?


There are three ways to benefit during Sale-A-Bration.

Here’s the deal: for every 60 €/£45 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free.

Note: Pages 4–15 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure show products available throughout the entire Sale-A-Bration sales period (5 January–31 March 2016); Pages 16–19 show limited-time products available only until 15 February.* Watch for another batch of limited-time products coming 16 February!
*Based on inventory, availability may be temporarily extended.

Need another excuse to get together with friends? Just host a qualifying party with at least 275 €/£200 in sales during Sale-A-Bration and you’ll earn 27 €/£20 more Stampin’ Rewards! You can even apply your Stampin’ Rewards toward a Starter Kit and become a demonstrator yourself!
It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just 129 €/£99 and choose 45 €/£30 more of FREE products for your Starter Kit. Plus, the kit ships for free. Click here to sign up direct and join my Inkin' Owls team.
 
Thank you for popping by today. Pop back on Friday for more Tin of Cards craftiness. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the Saturday session....all looks wonderful! :D

    ReplyDelete