Friday 4 March 2016

A Birthday Blooms Acetate Window Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning a very happy Friday.  What a busy morning I've had so far. Running back and forth to preschool and batch cooking several varieties of soup for the week ahead (currently cooking roasted Mediterranean vegetable- thank goodness for my amazing soup making machine!).

Today I have a card to share with you that I absolutely love. I'd seen an acetate window card on Pinterest and absolutely loved the idea. So this is what I came up with using the Birthday Blooms Spring Summer catalogue stamp set.

I used a Very Vanilla card base. I cut the window sheet strip to fit the card base and created the window strip. I stamped the flower image in Memento Black ink inside the card. I then stamped the flower again twice more on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla.


I used my Blender Pens with Rose Red and Mint Macaron ink to colour the flowers. I fussy cut around the flowers and then mounted with Dimensionals. I added the 'thanks' from Cottage greetings in Rose Red with Basic Pearls to embellish.


I am off to catch up with some lovely crafty friends tonight for a Stampin' Up! craft party. I have a lovely project worked out for the ladies which used this same stamp set combined with the fab Wink of Stella glitter brush pens. 

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment