Wednesday 27 April 2016

Memories in the Making Scrapbook Page from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning lovelies. Welcome to a new crafty week here at Stampin' Sarah HQ. I have another of my Stampers Showcase makes to share with you today from my trip to Telford. It has been a while since I shared a 12"x12" scrapbooking layout.

I used the Memories in the Making bundle of Project Life products (including accessories, cards and stamp set) combined with the In Color 2015-2017 DSP and Timeless Textures stamp set.

I created the background by layering the Timeless Textures stamps using Watermelon Wonder and Delightful Dijon inks. 


I added Watermelon Wonder DSP and then embellished with mini cards from the Memories in the Making Accessories Pack. All the embellishments and titles were created from the Accessories Pack too.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment