Tuesday 19 April 2016

The 2016 Retiring List is live from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters.

The retiring list is live chock full of favourite stamps, accessories and punches. Some at a great discount too. So click on the first picture to see the full PDF version of the list. Click on the second image to be connected directly with my online store to see the products in picture form.


Don't forget these products are only available while stocks last and many have already sold out. So if there is something you've had your eye on better to order sooner rather than later.



Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment