Wednesday 4 May 2016

Snow Place Tic Tac Favour from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Hello lovelies. How are you doing? What a week. I was up super early yesterday for the Demonstrator preorder from the lovely new Stampin' Up! catalogue. So many lovely new things to share with you when the catalogue goes live in June. I've also been kept busy making a variety of birthday cards for friends and family. May is a super busy birthday month.

Today's crafty share is a project I created for the Stamper's Showcase in Telford. I had to theme my projects around the In Colors and knew tic tacs would be a perfect combo for a Mint Macaron project.

I found these test tubes in The Works and googled a test tube holder tutorial. I found one over on Splitcoast Stampers that worked a treat. I used a Mint Macaron base layered with Whisper White and Mint Macaron DSP.


I wanted to make my project Christmas-y so I added the little snowman from the Snow Place stamp set. I accessorised him with the matching details- hat, bow tie and cane.


I think this was my favourite of all the projects that I designed. I hadn't done a great deal of Snow Place stamping and I loved creating and adding details.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment