Monday 30 May 2016

A Shirt and Tie Masculine Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

A very Happy Bank Holiday Monday crafters.

What do you have planned with your day? I have one mission for the day. Finish operation new crafting space. I am so nearly there now. I've loved sorting through old stash and reorganising everything. It has given me an opportunity to redesign my crafty space in a more practical way knowing what I use most frequently. I cannot wait to share pictures ;0)

I have a quick and easy masculine card to share this morning. I found this super simple tutorial online and gave it a Stampin' Up! makeover. I used a Delightful Dijon cardbase for the main body of my shirt.



I then folded the tie from Cucumber Crush In Color Designer Series Paper. I added buttons from my stash for the collar. And to finish I added the sentiment from Suite Sayings to make a celebratory new job or Father's Day style card.



Whatever you have planned for Bank Holiday Monday I hope you have a fantastic day.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment