Friday 3 June 2016

The new Stampin' Up! catalogue is here ;0)

It is my favourite time of the Stampin' Up! year- the new Annual Catalogue is live.

Wednesday saw the launch of the lovely book of fantastic-ness that is the 2016-2017 catalogue full of new stamps, fantastic accessories and inspiration. Click on the picture below to link through to the catalogue for a browse.


 I wanted to give you a peek at the new In Colors today. I created this card using the gorgeous new stamp set Swirly Bird (which coordinates with the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits). I used all 5 of the In Colors- Flirty Flamingo, Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum.


I embellished with Brights Sequins and stamped the sentiment from Cottage Greetings.


And not only do we have a new catalogue this month but two FANTASTIC promotions as well. For anyone hosting a party during June that reaches £250 in sales you receive an additional £25 in Stampin' Rewards! 


June is the perfect month to join the Stampin' Up! family and my team of Inkin' Owls. For anyone purchasing the Starter Kit at the amazing price of £99 you can choose an additional 2 free stamp sets with your kit. So that is a potential extra £92 value on top of the £130 of products you can choose in your kit. To find out more about joining Stampin' Up! check out the Join My Team tab above.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment