Thursday 16 June 2016

An Affectionately Yours Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning lovelies. How is your week going? I've been busy prepping for my card class this weekend. I've been having great fun with all the new loveliness from the catalogue and especially the Foxy Friends stamp set and matching punch (I love this combo!).

Today's crafty share is a project we made at Telford as one of our Make & Takes on the day. This was designed to showcase the Affectionately Yours Product Suite as it combines the Floral Affection Embossing Folder with the matching stamps and designer series paper. I used the Telford project as my inspiration for this card that we made at a recent card class.


My favourite detail on this card is the copper embossing powder used for the sentiment. The copper embossing powder picks up on the copper highlights in the Designer Series Paper. It gives a lovely extra bit of glamour and texture to the card.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

1 comment: