Monday 9 May 2016

A Memories in the Making Botanical Scrapbook Page from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning and welcome to a new crafty week here at Stampin' Sarah HQ. I had a lovely watercolouring class on Saturday with some lovely ladies. It was fun to try new techniques and play with the In the Meadow stamp set. I will post our projects from the class later in the week.

Today's crafty share is another of my Telford display projects. This one is a Delightful Dijon/Watermelon Wonder scrapbook page using the Memories in the Making Accessories Kit for the little extras (like the 'Summer Nights' title).

The first step for this layout was the background stamping on my Whisper White cardstock base. I stamped the textured images from Timeless Textures in Watermelon Wonder and Delightful Dijon in the top left and bottom right corners.


This was a perfect project for using up all the scraps and odd lengths of In Color 2015-2017 Designer Series Paper. I used all the off cuts as my background mixing up the colours, lengths ad patterns.



I embellished my page with layered flowers cut from In Color 2015-2017 cardstock using the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. I love how these flowers work together and create so many combinations of blooms.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment