Friday 17 June 2011

Wedding Acceptance

Here is a simple wedding acceptance card I have made for my friend who is getting married in August. I saw a similar card on Julie Kettlewell's blog and thought I would adapt it for my acceptance note. I had to add the hearts raised on dimensionals as I had an inkage issue (I somehow smudged the P down the white C/S). I am going to have a go later at making another version of this for a September wedding I am going to (I also made the wedding invitations for the September nuptuals so I am going to tie my acceptance in with the invite theme).

Uses:
Colour scheme: Poppy Parade & Not Quite Navy
In Colour DSP Paper Stack
Basic Rhinestones
Stamps: Broadsheet Alpha, Just Perfect Alpha
Punch: Heart To Heart
Other: Dimensionals

And to tie in with the Poppy Parade theme of this post here is a picture from my garden. These poppies started sprouting up in the gaps between my paving. I didn't have the heart to dig them out so left them to grow into these beautiful (if not massively huge and space taking up) flowers.



Happy Friday Crafting ;0)
-xxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment