Thursday 2 June 2011

Nature Walk Workshop Make

Bet you were all wondering where my Nature Walk crafting had gone? I cannot get enough of this stamp set. I just love everything about it (and its matching Botanical Gazette Designer Series Paper). Its never off my craft desk at the moment.

I took my inspiration for this workshop make from a card I'd seen Monica Gale make over on her blog. I thought this would be perfect for my upcoming workshop with a lovely group of local crafting ladies. I also got to use my favourite Big Shot die, the Top Note, again.

For this card I used:

Colours: Cherry Cobler, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke

DSP: Newsprint and Botanical Gazette
Stamps: Oval All and Nature Walk
Top Note Die
Scallop Trim Edge Punch

Happy crafting all ;0)
-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment