Friday 3 June 2011

Customer Thank Yous for June


Inspired by a challenge entry by Mandi over on Less Is More I decided to sit down and create my June customer order thank you notes. When I saw her version of this card I just fell in love with the bright bold colours. I adapted her design to make it into a small multicolored notelet rather than a full size card (this one measures 7.5cm square).

I picked out 6 bright bold Stampin' Up! colours (Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz & Elegant Eggplant) and coloured the 'Thanks' individually with the Stampin' Write markers. I then used my Basic Black journaller to colour the rest of the stamp. I then layered the Thank You greeting onto matching cardstock layers. Each square layer is 0.5cm larger than the previous layer. This is such a fantastic and effective card to create. And brilliant for using up all those odds and ends of card stock.


Happy crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment