Tuesday 1 September 2015

The new Autumn Winter Catalogue is here

Good morning and what a happy day. The new Autumn Winter catalogue is live today. So many new ideas and lovely seasonal products for you to start planning all your Halloween/Autumn/Christmas/New Year projects. This catalogue has everything from embellishments and ribbons to stamps and framelits to great value bundles. 

You can find all the products from the catalogue in my online store by clicking here or click on the picture below to open the pdf version.


To give you a little preview of the products inside here are some of my favourites.

As you might have picked up already on my blog I absolutely love the Festive Fireplace Bundle. I love all the elements of this set and how they can come together to create a lovely festive scene.


I love the layered look of the Jingle All The Way bundle. I've had so much fun creating layered scenes with the sleigh, trees and village Edgelits and matching stamp set.


Next on my shopping list is the lovely Square Pillow Box. This picture shows the box as well as the gorgeous Festive Flower Punch.


And a final mention has to go to all the lovely Project Life sets and embellishments. Perfect for journalling the changing of the seasons in to the festive period. I will definitely be investing in these gorgeous sets for my annual December album


So you can see all the products and ideas by clicking on the pdf here or by visiting my online store here. Or if you'd like your own paper copy in your hands, drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk and I'll happily pop one in the post to you. Who doesn't love crafty happy mail?

Thank you for popping by today. I will be back tomorrow with lots more festive fun to celebrate the launch of the new Autumn Winter catalogue. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment