Wednesday 30 September 2015

A To You and Yours Joyful Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Hello and welcome to another Wednesday's fantastic Weekly Deals. Hop on over to my Online Store to check out this week's discounted products.

Today I have a make that I'll be sharing with some lovely ladies tonight at a friend's crafty Stampin' Up! party.  The hostess asked me to Demo one of the kits as she has a mix of experienced and new stampers. And of course the theme had to be Christmas. So I picked the fantastic To You and Yours Shaker Frames Card Kit.

I love this kit as it makes Shaker Cards so simple to make and I love the mix of sequins and sparkles for inside your shaker too. The kit is £21.75 and makes 18 cards. In the kit you get the foiled card bases as well as cut to size window sheets and all the embellishments too. You can choose to use the matching To You and Yours stamp set or use your own stamps to accessorise your stars, trees and circles.

I chose to purchase the matching To You and Yours set which meant I could add the string and top to create the decoration for the front of my card.


I embellished with gold stars and then added sequins to the inside of my shaker. I love the die cut words in the kit which are perfect for adding a greeting without stamping. Very festive.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at your own crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project like this one too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment