Friday 25 September 2015

A Festive Flower Square Pillow Box from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Friday crafters. What are your crafty plans for the weekend? I have lots of birthday bits to finish off for my sisters celebration on Sunday. I think there will be lots of baking and wrapping over the next day or so.

I turned to the Autumn Winter catalogue pages for my inspiration for today's project. There is a very similar Square Pillow Box project in one of the pictures in the catalogue and I knew I wanted to have a go at recreating it. I loved the layering of the strip of Home for the Holidays Designer Series Paper with the Gold Fancy Foil Vellum. 


I used a Crumb Cake cardstock base, layered the paper and vellum and then created a Festive Flower using the Reason for the Season bundle. This is one of the great things about Stampin' Up!- the bundles! Products that coordinate are bundled together and you get a discount if you purchase them together. In this case, you get the punch to create the flowers with the stamp set to create the leaf details on each part of the flower (plus some lovely sentiments too).

To finish my layered flower I punched the centre from Champagne Glimmer Paper to give a little festive shimmer.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment