Wednesday 9 September 2015

A Reason for the Season Merry Christmas Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

I just cannot stop Christmas crafting. I have a few non-festive makes to share with you but when it comes to choosing projects to share here I am definitely favouring all my lovely festive crafty projects.

This is the make and take I came up with for my Autumn Winter Open House event to celebrate all things Stampin' Up! and the upcoming festive season.

This card uses one of Stampin' Up!'s ready scored and cut Crumb Cake notelets. So they are super easy to mass produce and send for handmade Christmas greetings.


I used the Reason for the Season stamp set which comes in photopolymer to make lining up each layer so much easier. I chose to use only the coloured inside of the poinsettia to give more of a watercoloured softer feel to my card.

I stamped the flowers in Cherry Cobbler and the leaves in Garden Green.

I created a 1.5" banner using the Triple Banner Punch and then stamped the sentiment using Gold Encore ink.


It is Wednesday which can mean only one thing- new weekly deals. Click on the image below to check out what is on offer this week.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment