Wednesday 8 April 2015

Updates to the Clearance Rack and a quick Thank You Note from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. Exciting news to wake up to on a Wednesday morning. The Clearance Rack has been updated. It is well worth a visit as there are some fantastic reductions on lots of lovely stamps, embellishments and accessories.


Wednesday also brings a new set of Weekly Deals. A great variety of products this week. My favourite being the Magnetic Plate for the Big Shot. Perfect for keeping Framelits in place for the bargain reduction price of £26.96. There are also punches, buttons, stamps and papers.


And here is a quick crafty share for a Wednesday. These are my customer thank you notes I made for a recent workshop's orders. I always like to include a handstamped thank you note and I have been favouring the Work of Art stamp set recently.

I created these little notelets with three tones of blue: Soft Sky, Pool Party and Coastal Cabana. 


I used a sentiment from the Another Thank You stamp set for the 'thanks'.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links below to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment