Monday 20 April 2015

An Artisan Embellishment Scrapbook Page from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafty friends. Sorry about the week long absence. Would you believe I had a case of crafters block? I should keep projects in reserve for those weeks where I just don't have the time to get in my craft room and have some fun.

You'll be pleased to hear that I am over the block now. Cannot wait to get scrapbooking some lovely pictures I took over the weekend. We went away in our campervan to visit friends. The weather was so lovely that I managed to get some great snaps.

But back to today's crafty share. I was rummaging through a big box of photos awaiting scrapping and came across this pic of my Mum and Pops at my cousin's wedding.


I wanted to create something vintage-y and wedding-y so knew the beautiful Artisan Embellishment Kit would be a perfect starting point (currently reduced as part of the Weekly Deals promotion. Available at the bargain price of £6.71). I used a Crumb Cake 12"x12" base and stamped in Crumb Cake with the Swallowtail stamp and added extra detail with the Butterfly Basics stamp set. I also inked the edges of my cardstock with more Crumb Cake. I sprayed my base layer with a little Smooch Spritz to give a little extra sparkle.

I then created my Blushing Bride layer. I used the beautiful rose die-cut in the Embellishment kit as a stencil and daubered Blushing Bride ink through to create the rose background.


I then embellished with the flowers and ribbon from the Artisan kit. I created my title using the Little Letters Thinlits Dies (cut from Rose Red).

I love how the page came together using the Artisan Embellishment Kit as my colour inspiration. It was perfect for a wedding page.

Pop over to the Weekly Deals page to see the other products available at a reduced price just for today and tomorrow. New deals will be available on Wednesday.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links below to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment