Monday 13 April 2015

A collection of Painted Blooms Notecards from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafty friends. What have you been up to? Have you had a crafty weekend or simply been enjoying our beautiful weather? I managed a bit of both. But I was mainly overcome with a need to Spring Clean so ended up on a mission to clean the kitchen cupboards. So while I may not have lots of crafty projects to update you on I certainly have a sparkly clean kitchen ;0)


My project today is another of the projects my lovely ladies completed at the Painted Petals class on Easter Saturday. We used the fabulous Patty Bennett's blog post as inspiration for making 6 note cards from one sheet of Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper (the beautiful floral sheet with the large flower images).  I gave my ladies 6 card bases cut from Rose Red, Blackberry Bliss and Blushing Bride and the measurements for cutting the DSP. I also gave them a variety of embellishments from Blackberry Bliss Ribbon to die cut butterflies. I left them to create their own selection of note cards.

Here are the examples I made to display. There were originally 6 but unfortunately one fell foul to a cup of coffee and was ruined.


I used the Note Tag Punch to create little stamped embellishments with different greetings to add a little dimension to my cards.


I love the simplicity of keeping the cards plain and letting the papers take centre stage with just a simple embellishment or stamped sentiment.





Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links below to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door.

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment