Monday 6 April 2015

Petite Cafe Gift Bag Hostess Gift for March from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning and a very Happy Easter Monday to you all.

I hope your day is as sunny and bright as it is here on the Isle of Wight. Has your long weekend been fun? Ours has been jam packed with family, food, Easter Egg Hunts and chocolate (but not much crafting!).

I have a project to share with you today that I created with the gorgeous Stampin' Up! Petite Cafe Gift Bags and the Work of Art stamp set.

I had bought a whole series of Artisan Embellishment Kits for my virtual Hostess club ladies to go with their March orders. I needed to create something lovely to put the gift in. This is what I came up with.


I used the 2014-2015 In Colors as my inspiration. The stamping on the tag (punched with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch) is done with Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss. I then added Rich Razzleberry Ribbon and an In Color Clothespin to finish.



I love the Work of Art stamp set. It has so much potential and so many different uses. It works really well with the stamping off technique which I used above. To get the layers of colour I initially stamped the paintbrush effect stamps off on a scrap piece of paper. I then stamped over in fully inked chevrons and sentiment. This gives different tones from one ink pad.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links below to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment