Wednesday 23 April 2014

Sketched Birthday Gift Voucher and Weekly Deals


Good morning and welcome to another Wednesday Weekly Deals announcement. Click on the picture above to be linked straight through my online stores and all the products that are currently reduced as part of the Weekly Deals promotion. As you can see below we have some great bargains this week. I might have to snap up a set of those Stampin' Write markers for myself.....


Today's crafty share is one of my exclusive Stampin' Sarah gift vouchers in an envelope holder (made by folding one of our Medium Crumb Cake Envelopes in half and then decorating). This was created for a friend celebrating her birthday this week using the fabulous Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper and matching Sketched Birthday stamp set.


Here is the stamped inside using the balloon image from Sketched Birthday.


I finished the belly band with the birthday cake image from Sketched Birthday and embellished with a little Dazzling Details.


I can create a Gift Voucher for any amount for any occasion. So if you are stuck for a gift idea for a crafty friend just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 and I'll be only too happy to help.

Thanks for popping by today and Happy Crafting

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment