Friday 18 April 2014

Good Friday Easter Punch Art Treats


Just a quick and easy Good Friday Easter share with you today. I made these simple punch art Easter Treats as a little extra gift for Summer to go with the Easter Basket I previously made her.

I had seen similar projects made on Pinterest but came across this lovely blog by a US Demonstrator, Jill Franchett. I loved her little punch art creations so set about making my own little treat holders.


The base is a piece of Daffodil Delight measuring 4cm x 14.5cm. I scored it along the long side at 6cm and 8.5cm and punched each end using my Scallop Tag Topper Punch (which I closed with a short length of Daffodil Delight Ribbon). I then mounted my two punch art creations to the front (and also secured some Easter chocolate treats to the inside. I glued two small wrapped choccie rabbitswith a glue dot).

Both punch art animals were created with my 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (Daffodil Delight and Whisper White Cardstock). For the sheep I punched a flower using a retired floral punch (which I didn't realise was retired till I just tried to find it to link here!! DOH!!!!). For the chick I cut a small square from Tangerine Tango and folded in half for the beak (does not need to be perfect). I used my Small Heart Punch for the wings and feet. And I used the 1/2" Circle for the white part of the eyes and the small circle from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack for the Basic Black eye centres. Both characters were finished with a small Daffodil Delight bow made from Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon.

Wishing you all a very lovely long Easter weekend. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for beautiful weather for barbecues and car boot sales. And here is to hoping we all get a bit of crafting time too. If you have any crafty questions or need any further information about Stampin' Up! please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 and I'll be happy to help.

Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment