Monday 14 April 2014

Easter Bunny Punch Art Treats


Good morning all. And how was your weekend? What beautiful weather we had here on the Isle of WIght (and i hope wherever you are in the world too). We celebrated with our first barbecue of the year. I have been following the Slimming World diet and was amazed at how easy it was to eat at a barbecue within the plan. Lean meat and a big plate of salad. Perfect! And Summer enjoyed being outside too. She would much rather be in the sunshine than cooped up indoors.


So today's crafty Easter share is a punch art Easter Bunny using the Treat Cups. I had seen a few variations of this rabbit around the internet so set about creating my own happy little Easter treat bunny for a friend's little boy. I am packaging up his 1st birthday gifts today and wanted to include a little Easter-y treat for him too. I found these little Easter chocolate coins in Tesco and knew they would fit the Treat Cups perfectly ;0)

Here are all the components of the Easter Bunny:



For this Treat Bunny I used:



Embellishments: Treat Cups, googly eyes from my stash

After punching all the components of the Bunny I inked the edges of the main body with Blushing Bride ink and a sponge dauber (all parts but the 3/4" circle eyes). I then assembled the Bunny.

You can order any products through my online store by clicking here or by clicking any of the product links above. I will also happily order any products for you. Just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 and I'll happily assist.

And don't forget Stampin' Up!'s Weekly Deals. This weeks FAB die cutting product deals are only available until tomorrow. So grab a bargain now by clicking the picture below.


Happy Crafting
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment