Wednesday 16 April 2014

Easter Garden Chocolate Treat Holder


Good morning and welcome to another crafty Easter Treat morning here at Stampin' Sarah! How is your week going? Only 2 more work days and then a long weekend to look forward to. I have my fingers crossed for some lovely sunshine over the weekend so we can all make the most of the 4 days off.


So today's crafty make is a table decoration or Easter gift (this could easily be packaged in a cello bag with a label as a simple gift).  I created this little treat holder using a glass tealight holder from IKEA. I purchased a number of them for my all day Christmas Crafting Extravaganza. You'll find the stamping tutorial for my earlier project here. You could easily substitute the tealight holder for a plastic cup for the same effect.

I used my Stampin' Up! Fringe Scissors to create the grass effect. I cut a length of Pistachio Pudding cardstock and then after fringing I wrapped this around the glass (securing with Sticky Strip to make sure it didn't slip or fall off). I decorated with tiny flowers punched using my Itty Bitty Shapes Punches and embellished with Basic Pearls. I finished with a length of Whisper White Organza Ribbon and filled with chocolatey treats.


And don't forget today sees another set of products appear in the Stampin' Up! Weekly Wednesday Deals. Click the picture below to link straight through to my Online Store and this weeks promotional products.


You can order any products through my online store by clicking here or by clicking any of the product links above. I will also happily order any products for you. Just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 and I'll happily assist.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment