Monday 24 February 2014

My Digital Studio Double Page Spread


Good morning crafty friends.


I've been busy with My Digital Studio over the weekend (I can just about manage to balance the laptop on my knees while the baby dances around reminding me we only have a couple more weeks before she arrives!).


I had fun looking through some holiday snaps from last year and creating this double page layout using the Number One Kit in MDS. This is an 8"x8" designer template within the programme across two pages (they look lovely side by side as the lines carry over the two pages). I loved how the colours worked so well with my Cornish Adventure pictures of Sam and Summer.


I can see My Digital Studio becoming my best friend over the upcoming months. I have so many pictures to catch up on (my scrapbooking is so behind) and will have a number of new pictures upcoming in the next few months with Summer becoming a big sis and our new little one appearing.

Here is another quick share, I created and shared this project yesterday on my Facebook page. If you'd like to follow me on Facebook you can find me at:




I created this little page using the fabulous Sale-A-Bration freebie download (you can choose this free with a purchase of £45) Hooray for Parties. I love the little pennants and the gorgeous floral papers too. I loved how the colours matched what Summer was wearing (not that you can see, but trust me it was very complimentary).

Don't forget, if you are unsure about digital scrapbooking or cardmaking, Stampin' Up! offer a free 30 day trial of My Digital Studio. Just click this link to be taken to my online store where you can download your free trial today.

Please get in touch with any crafty questions. I'm always happy to help:

poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk 

or

01983 609249.

Happy Crafting 
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment