Saturday 1 February 2014

Language of Love Desk Calendar

Good morning crafty friends.

I am not sure what happened to my crafty post yesterday. It seems to have not published. Another scheduling miss on my part I fear.

So I am announcing our FAB new product today instead (what better way to celebrate the start of the weekend!). Stampin' Up! have launched a sibling to the Big Shot, the Texture Boutique Embossing Machine. If you click on the flyer below it will connect you straight through to my online store for you to find out more about this fantastic new tool.


I love the smaller size and portability of the Texture Boutique machine. It is perfect for taking to craft groups, parties and crops as it is light and easily packed away. It is quick and easy to use and is designed to fit our Stampin' Up! Embossing Folders perfectly.

I love that combined with a purchase of our 3 most recent Embossing Folder additions (Ampersand, Arrows and Scallops) you can qualify for the new and exclusive Decorative Dots folder for free as part of Sale-A-Bration! What a perfect time to invest in a fab new crafty tool for your craft space and creating.

And it wouldn't be a crafty weekend kick off without a quick project to share with you today.

This is another of our team shoebox swap makes. This project was created by Lorraine and I so enjoyed making this little desk calendar.  Although it wasn't until I came to take the pictures that I realised just how wonky it was! Oops, I'll blame it on the baby brain!


























This project uses a Crumb Cake base with Cherry Cobbler layer and stamping. The hearts are from the lovely new Language of Love stamp set which is brand new in our Spring Summer catalogue (please see the sidebar to the left if you'd like to view the catalogue online, or drop me an email on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk if you'd like a paper copy popped in the post to you). I love how these little hearts can be stamped and punched with the Small Heart Punch (a bargain at just £5.75).

I hope you have lots of crafty loveliness planned for your weekend. I am hosting a new catalogue Open House today so I am excited to welcome lots of lovely crafters to mine for a cuppa and a bit of crafting. If you are in Newport at all, please feel free to pop in and say hello.

Happy Crafting
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment