Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Watercolor Tags


Good morning lovely crafty friends. How has your crafty week been? I have been tucked away in the warm of my craft room working on my card class projects all week (lots of lovely pictures to show you next week!). So sorry blogging has been a bit slow but I've been super busy creating ;0)

I thought I would share with you some pictures of a recent workshop order (and this box contained an amazing £65 of freebies for my hostess too!). My favourite part of a workshop is delivery of the big box of goodies. I have them delivered to me so I can check everything and package the goods for my hostess. It also means I can create a little handmade card or tag to go with the order to say thank you for ordering. I really do appreciate each and every crafty order placed with me.

At last weeks party I demonstrated for a lovely bunch of crafty friends and we had fun creating with the Happy Watercolor stamp set. I wanted to create a quick and easy tag to attach to the workshop orders using the stamp set to say thank you.



This is what I came up with using my Scallop Tag Topper Punch and the watercolour stamps:



I love the absolute confidence I have in my White Craft Ink Pad for creating beautiful outlines even on Basic Black card. It made such a striking contrast for this tag. I was then able to finish with Real Red Ribbon to tie around the bag handle. I used my White Gel Pen for the name and some super sparkly Basic Rhinestones to give a little blingy finish to my tags.

If you'd like to find out more about hosting a party you can click on my 'Host a Workshop' tab at the top or drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 for more info. I'd be more than happy to chat you through the kind of projects we could create or talk you through the organisation of a party. I love demonstrating and sharing creativity so would love to chat to you about demo-ing for your craft group, friends or family.

Happy crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment