Sunday 16 June 2013

Happy Father's Day

I thought I would share the card I made to celebrate Father's Day today. I'm off to spend the afternoon with my Dad at the Isle of Wight Festival watching The Script and Bon Jovi (hoping the sun makes an appearance at some point, or at least that it stops raining for the headliners!).

The card I made for my Dad uses some special sneak peak papers to be seen in a new catalogue near you very soon (the fab New York inspired Soho Subway Designer Series Papers). The stamp set I used to create the fish is By The Tide and I embellished with the fab This and That Washi Tape, linen thread and a retired button.

Wishing you all a lovely & crafty Sunday and thanks for popping by today. Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there.
-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment