Monday 8 October 2012

Welcome to all from Nederland and Österreich to Stampin' Up!

Welcome to all our lovely new customers and demonstrators from Nederland and Österreich who have joined the European Stampin' Up! family from today.  Customers from these countries can order Stampin' Up! supplies from us here in the UK or sign up to become a Demonstrator with a UK team to build their own customer bases across all our European markets (Germany, France, Holland, Austria and the UK). I would like to welcome all the lovely new crafters from Nederland and Osterreich and please get in touch if I can help you sign up as a Demonstrator or help you place an order for supplies.
 
The starter kit is 129 € (or £99 in the UK) and you can choose 175 € of fab Stampin' Up! supplies of your choice (or £130 in the UK) to put in your kit. Joining is incredibly simple, I can email a link with the on-line demonstrator application to join my team, the Wight Stampers.
 
If you would like some more information about joining Stampin Up and you live in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich I would love to hear from you. Call me on +441983609249 or email me on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk.
 
And now for a couple of crafty projects for a rainy Monday. The first project is my Make and Take from the Ladies Night on Friday and my Open House on Saturday. I met a lot of lovely ladies on Friday who all enjoyed a little crafty session making this card and I welcomed customers old and new on Saturday to enjoy a bit of crafting from the new Annual Catalogue.
 
This card uses the new In Colors Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple with a touch of Old Olive and Gumball Green. The stamped images are from Betsy's Blossoms and the matching Wheel. The greeting is from Curly Cute (my go to sentiment favourite).
 
 This is a better picture of my Christmas card I shared on Friday. I love this Pinterest inspired Candy Cane Christmas. I love using the die cut window with the Designer Series Paper showing through to make the striped candy cane design. It is finished with a Designer Button and Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine.
A very Happy Monday to you all and welcome again to all our new customers and Demonstrators from  Nederland and Österreich.
 
Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment