Sunday 17 October 2010

A big thank you....

Firstly can I just thank all the lovely ladies that came along to my Open House yesterday. I had a really fantastic day and I really enjoyed chatting and crafting with both new and familiar faces ;0) It was a great opportunity to introduce Stampin' Up! to crafters who'd not used the products before and I'm looking forward to demo-ing at workshops next month for all the lovely ladies I met yesterday. And another thank you to Sandy for helping out and getting in some Demonstrator practice for her new Stampin' Up! business (now if we could just hurry that Starter Kit order up.....).

Lastly, a huge thank you to my Mum for all her help with my swaps and for the fantastic Pumpkin Cake she baked for the day.

Here are the projects we worked on yesterday using products from the new catalogue:

Dasher Christmas card: Night of Navy card & ink, Oval Punch, greeting from Season of Joy stampset and my new favourite punch- the Scallop Trim detail punch. We then accessorised the antlers with glitter.
 The decorated envelope using Season of Joy.
 Contempo Christmas Card:
For any other demos you'll recognise this card from the recent High Wycombe training. I loved the effectiveness of the 3D bauble so adapted the card slightly to demo yesterday. The card was created using the Ornament Punch, Contempo Christmas Stampset, new organza white ribbon, White Craft Ink, Wild Wasabi or Cherry Cobbler ink/cardstock.




For any questions about Stampin' Up! or any of the products featured above please do not hesitate to contact me: 01983 609249 or poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment