Wednesday 25 August 2010

Scrap With Us Challenge- Week 24- Accessorize

Well, I am completely out of sequence now.... but I sat down last night and did a double 12x12 LO for week 24- Accessorize. I've been thinking about this one for a few weeks now and settled on Christmas themed LOs for some photos I took of two gingerbread houses Sam and I created for his nieces and nephews two Christmases ago. I thought these photos fitted well as Sam and i spent days creating, baking, making, glueing and accessorizing these lovely little houses. We were so proud of ourselves when we finally had them all wrapped and ready to deliver on Christmas day. They were a perfect pressie in a year when we were quite hard up for cash.


1 comment:

  1. Love the little gingerbread man! I like the way you have done the paper strips on the 'believe' side too. Fab double LO x

    ReplyDelete