Thursday 5 August 2010

News and a date for your diary

Here is a gorgeous little twister tri-fold card I made last night for Sam's niece who is celebrating her birthday this weekend. I've seen so many Demo blogs with twister cards and wanted to have a go myself for ages. So I downloaded a tutorial yesterday and made this last night using Pink Passion Cardstock & Tea Party DSP. I accessorised with Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon. Stamp sets: All in the Family & Birthday Best. I had my Soft Subtles Stampin' Writes open in front of me so they are what I used to colour the balloon and girl. I also made a matching insert with the Birthday Best cupcake stamp.

I have some exciting news to share. I had a meeting earlier this week in the West Wight. And will hopefully *fingers crossed* be offering card classes every Saturday morning over there for anyone to join in with. Once I have a confirmed start date I will post venue and cost information. I am so excited to be branching out with my Stampin Up! card classes and have been developing some beautiful projects to share.

Advance notice: Date for your Diary: September 26th

I will be holding a New Catalogue launch Open House on Sunday September 26th from 10am-2pm. I am hopefully going to have my advance copies of the catalogue and sample new colours and products available for people to play with and make a couple of new catalogue projects. I will also have order forms for anyone wishing to have their order ready to be placed on October 1st when the new catalogue goes live.

If you'd like to pre-order the new catalogue for delivery asap in September when I receive them I am offering a special pre-order price of £3.50.










No comments:

Post a Comment