Wednesday 18 November 2015

A New Baby Girl Butterfly Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Weekly Deals Wednesday crafters. Hope you are having a productive week so far. We have a house full of colds here so not much but snuggling and keeping warm happening so far. But I have a lot of ideas awaiting translation to paper to share with you.

Today's project is a super special card I made for my friend who had a little girl last month. Natalie is a friend from Uni who I shared the ups and downs of singledom and longing for children with. We are both now in our 30s with two children a piece. I loved making this card to celebrate the arrival of little Laura-Mia.


My colour scheme for this card is So Saffron and Pink Pirouette.  I started by stamping the name and date with my rotary stamp in Pink Pirouette. I then punched the words centrally with my 2.5" Circle Punch. I used the Bitty Butterfly Punch to create my circle (I used the butterflies to cover the edges of my word circle raised with dimensionals).

To finish I added Subtles Candy Dots, a heart punched with my Bitty Accents Heart Punch and lots of basic pearls.


Inside I added butterflies stamped with the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Stamp Set and the sentiment is from Cottage Greetings (stamped in Rose Red).


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments: