Thursday 5 November 2015

A Berry Merry Colourful Christmas Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters.

I have a colourful Christmas card to share this morning using the Berry Merry stamp set.  This is one of my 'fun to stamp' sets with lots of little elements to fill your card or image.

I started with the Whisper White banner cut using my framelits. I stamped the 'joy' with Encore Metallic Gold ink and then added the little details in Crushed Curry, Real Red and Pool Party.


To add a little extra texture and dimension I added a smaller banner cut from Champagne Glimmer Paper. I then layered a length of Real Red Pompom Trim over the top (I used my Stampin' Up! stapler to secure the layers together).  Finally I added the Snowflake Element with a Basic Rhinestone for sparkle.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment