Tuesday 3 November 2015

Sleigh Ride Bauble Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. How was your weekend? The girls loved Halloween and getting dressed up. We enjoyed a local firework display on Saturday evening. Sylvie wasn't so sure to begin with but once she got used to the noise she was pretty intrigued by it all.

Today I have one of last month's card class makes to share with you. I'd seen similar ideas on Pinterest and loved the idea of creating a Christmas bauble from the Sleigh Ride Edgelits. I used my 2" Circle Punch to create a Night of Navy Base. I then layered the houses and the sleigh and punched again to create the bauble shape.


I added the bauble string & sentiment using the stamp from the To You & Yours stamp set. And to add a little sparkle I added Silver Dazzling Details to create snow. The background is a layer of Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum which I adhered with glue dots in each corner (not visible through the vellum).


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment