Tuesday 30 July 2013

A little bit of card class creating

Evening all and welcome to a new crafty week.

I am not sure what happened to my Thursday post last week. It didn't seem to publish. So that'll have to be a project for another day ;0)

To make up for the blogging gap recently I have a couple of projects to share with you today.


The card above is one of the projects from this month's card class. When I got my hands on the new catalogue I instantly fell in love with the Hostess Stamp Set, Simply Sketched. I had seen this card by Brian King on Pinterest and knew I wanted to have a go at it. I love the stamping on Very Vanilla and cutting the main flower image out to make it stand out from the newsprint. The colour scheme is Early Espresso, Blushing Bride and Strawberry Slush. I coloured the images using my ink pads and a Blender Pen.

Simply Sketched is a stamp set exclusive to Hostess orders. If you'd like to get your hands on it you can book a crafty party and earn yourself lots of lovely crafty freebies (including any of the exclusive hostess stamp sets) as well as have a fun evening with friends. To find out more please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

The second project is another of our card class makes using the fab Tag A Bag gift boxes and accessories. I love these ready made gift boxes and all the matching loveliness of the accessories pack.


We stamped the gift tag with stamps from the Chalk Talk stamp set. We then stamped the tissue paper insert in matching colours using Mosaic Madness. The colours we used are Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay.


Thank you for stopping by today. Hope you enjoyed our crafty projects.

Please let me know if there is anything Stampin' Up! related I can help you with. I am more than happy to chat about craftiness and especially Stampin' Up! and the products.

Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment